photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Clothing Haul 002.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend? I had a rather naughty one in which lots of things were purchased! Saturday was spent shopping with Mum & Monday was a lovely trip to Birmingham with my boyfriend. I got a few things for myself but I was treated to a few bits from each so was very lucky indeed!


H&M



 £14.99 

I've been on the search for a lovely brown bag and this will fit in everything & I like how slouchy it is! 


£7.99

I love the little rope knots on the pumps but I wore these to Birmingham and I tell you they hurt like a beee-atch. I need those little pump socks you can get!




 £7.99


I liked the top so much I also got it in this pattern. They are baggy so perfect for when you get a food baby ;) I wear them with a little bandeau bra top to hide my bra as they are very strappy.



 £12.99

New Look


 £7.99 

I like high necked vest tops spesh with shorts in the summer so thought I should stock up!



 £24.99

BEAUTIFUL! I love these so much.



 £12!

These are super soft jeans and very similar to the Leigh Topshop Jeans! Bargain of the week right there!

Primark


 £12

£6

Miss Selfridge


£2.50

A lovely aztec ring from the sale!

Topshop



£22.00

I know summer is coming but I love cosying up on summer nights with things like this and I think it's the perfect to go with shorts so you aren't showing too much skin. (Plus my heating at home is broken so it's lovely and warm!)

I also got some Leigh black jeans at £38.00. I wanted them in black as I am going off leggings but they go with everything. This way I can wear shorter tops and show my bum without showing my underwear. I think leggings should always be worn with a top that covers the bum - just saying!



2 comments:

  1. You bought really beautiful things! Especially the bag, the red dress, the aztec top and your shoes! Awesome things!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I went a bit mad but I'm all stocked up for spring now I think!

    I love like ALL of your clothes on your blog!

    x

    ReplyDelete