photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Maybelline Master Precise

I am definitely a eyeliner kinda girl. I think it makes my eyes look bigger and makes me feel all done up & ready for the day. Of course when I was younger I stuck to cheaper brands such as Collection 2000 & I have tried e.l.f's liquid eyeliner but I wanted one with staying power.

I went to Bicester Village about 2 years ago and spent around £16 on the Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner which I adored and used every day, but then Maybelline released their version of the gel eyeliner at half the price of the Bobbi Brown. In my opinion there is not much noticeable difference between the 2 (apart from the price!) so the cheaper one won & has been my eyeliner of choice ever since.



Maybelline's Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner was released very recently across most stockists and I got mine for £5.99. As much as I love my gel eyeliner I feel a proper liquid can give better precision & a better flick look in the outer corner of my eye which is what I am after on a night out! 


The eyeliner is pretty much a standard pen design which is very flexible meaning it follows your movement and well....behaves itself. I love the the fact I don't have to put much effort in at all to create a perfect look.



I chose the black colour as I like it to look quite "statement" but I think they also do a brown too! 

What's your favourite liquid eyeliner?


No comments:

Post a Comment