photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Friday 6 April 2012

17 Lasting Fix Lipsticks

I keep running out of my MAC products (Goodbye MAC Angel *sob*) & haven't the money to keep spending the best part of £15 on one lipstick. We can all agree that Boots 3 for 2 is not only a great bargain but a great excuse to try some drugstore brands because one product is going to be free so it doesn't matter if you hate it!

17 is a favourite drugstore brand of mine, my favourite products being their lipsticks. I picked up three of their Lasting Fix lipsticks in a variety of pinks!

Left to Right - 17 Lasting Fix Lipstick in Hawaiian Pink, Pink Power & Dreamy.






L - R: Hawaiian Pink, Pink Power, Dreamy

Hawaiian Pink - True to the name! It's a pink which slightly leans towards coral. 
Pink Power - A deep blue toned pink which makes a statement lip. I tend to dab this on the lips as it can be quite bright and overpowering!
Dreamy - The lightest of the three, but also my least favourite. It can be a bit flaky on the lips so I suggest buffing your lips and adding a gloss afterwards!

I am very happy with these lipsticks. I got all three for less than one MAC lipstick which makes me smile lots! I would say if these were MAC lipsticks they would be of a creamsheen formula and they do last! I would say around 3 hours? 

I would like to try some more nudey colours from this collection next as I even though I love pinks, nudes make me look more grown up & subtle!

Hope everyone is starting on their Easter chocs!!

X

2 comments:

  1. love the colours x

    http://she-shops-alot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look lovely love the colours

    Over on my blog I am having a give away, would love for you to enter

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/give-away.html

    x

    ReplyDelete