photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Thursday 2 August 2012

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation


Although I am ever faithful to my MAC Face & Body I realised a bottle of that plus my Mineralize Skin Finish costs me a rather tear jerking £48! And under no circumstances would I give up my MSF!

I haven't used a drugstore foundation is well over a year but summer usually makes me want a more healthy finish as opposed to my regular matte one. I have heard great things about L'Oreal's Lumi Magique ranch so jumped on board!



L'Oreal Lumi Magique Light Infusing Foundation is a medium coverage foundation which is light infusing. To me that means it provides a nice glowy finish without looking too shimmery or dewy. The coverage is definitely buildable so is a great foundation to match the type of day your skin is having!


Although I'm not a huge fan of glass packaging as I am rather fond of the rose gold detailing and a do like the pump as it is easy to control how much product you use (unlike my MAC Face & Body!)


The only downfall with this product is there are only 6 colours available. Luckily W5 Gold Sand is a pretty good match for myself. 

I really like this foundation and although I haven't got any recent drugstore brands to compare it too I would definitely recommend this for someone who wants the summer glow that the UK sun is not bringing us itself!




No comments:

Post a Comment