photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Sunday 28 October 2012

Halloween Costumes with Vision Direct

I was contacted a while back by Vision Direct to try out some of their halloween contact lenses. I actually wear contact lenses on an almost daily basis so thought I would be able to write an honest review for those sceptical.
 
There are so many to choose from it was so hard picking one! I was kindly sent the Phantasee Vampire lenses ones which I LOVE. I really liked the look of the cat eyes and the spider ones too! Check out the full range here!
 


They are really soft and easy to put in which surprised me as I thought they would feel different to my normal ones! Once in I was amazed at how comfortable they were. I was sent some multi use solution too but as with any contact lenses I wouldn't advise you wait until Halloween 2013 to whip them out again but you can wear them a few times during halloween week.
 
I thought I would use these lenses to give me inspiration for a vampire halloween party look!
 
I so should have been cast in Twilight.
 
Make Up
 
I decided to just go for a simple look. I used my Urban Decay Naked palette for the eyes just mixing Gunmetal and Creep together and blending it all across the lid & smudging it under too. I then just went for my L'oreal Million Lashes mascara as I think fake eyelashes will take away the focus from the lenses. I then went for a plain base and used my Yves Rocher Moistuirsing Cream Lipstick in Rouge for a sultry look. And done!
 
 
 
Clothes
 
goth
 
 
1- River Island - £50
2-  New Look - £27.99
3- River Island - £35
4- Toshop - £34
 
For my sexy vampire look I think a fitted dress will give you amazing curves! I love the gothic materials out right now, leather and velvet screams goth and the baroque print makes me think of the reinassiance so luxury! Dipped hem is still in fashion and this New Look dress means you don't have to wear a horrible cape ;)
 
I hope this gives you some ideas if you need a last minute halloween party outfit!
 
Here's some random edited vampire pics I took just for laughs!
 

 
SCARY STUFF - I wish!
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow , you are absolutely gorgeous , those contacts look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think it may just be the contact lenses though hehe! Xx

      Delete