photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Monday 22 October 2012

LOOK Mattify Me


 I haven't blogged all week! Last weekend was a very heavy one and then my laptop broke and I am back at work so I just haven't been able to blog I'm afraid. I think this photos so how I got drunker throughout the night!





Anyways, onto today's review.

I hate bring my MAC MSF into town with me on nights out. I am just not okay with a £20+ powder cracking due to my idiocy. (Yet I have no issues with my newly smashed iPhone screen, shows my priorities!) So I have been on the hunt for cheap and cheerful powders just to brush on during bathroom trips.




Mattify Me is part of LOOK beauty's make up range only available in Superdrug. I picked this up in a sale for £4 but it is usually £8. Perhaps not the cheapest on the drug store market.

I really like the sturdy packaging and love the fact it comes with a mirror unlike loads of powders lately!

It only comes in one colour, transulcent, but really it acts as a blotting powder; it just takes away any shine so there is no need for it to add colour. I am dark skinned and this doesn't make me look pale or ghastly so a winner for me. I like that is doesn't give you a caked make up look but just gently removes the sweat from dancing glowing shine we all get on a hot and heavy night out.


Not much else to really say about such a simple product but I highly recommend.

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same, hate taking my posh make up out, lost so many beautiful things from being drunk!

    Always put on the UD naked but top up with MUA undressed on nights out

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/models-own-giveaway-in-fuzzy-peach.html

    ReplyDelete