photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Beauty Wishlist (Pleeeeeease Santa)

Beauty Wishlist

 
A few things I wouldn't mind seeing under the tree come Christmas morning. I know I will not be receiving a Clarisonic Mia as 1. It's pretty extravagant at £120 and 2. I didn't ask for one. Perhaps I will put some Xmas money towards one! I always mean to pick up Benefit's Hoola but always end up buying prettier things from the counter. I love Diesel's Loverdose it's such a rocker fragrance & it's such a reasonable price. I'm starting to get low on my Extreme Elasticizer and the Charles Worthington Moisture Seal seems to be a somewhat cheaper and more accessible replacement. Essie's mini winter collection is so bright it will carry me right through to summer. The turquoise colour is amazing! Would really like to try Ciate's vevlet manicure but I know I would just make the biggest mess everywhere but it would make for perfect New Year Eve nails! Finally you already know I'm lusting after the Clarins lotus oil but me and Mia did swatch some Stila products the other day & I fell in love with their face and lip pots which give the perfect creamy colours! And who on this earth doesn't want the a YSL lipstick. At £24.50 a pop I would much rather someone else got this for me!

Tomorrow marks the 1 year anniversary of my blog so definitely keep anm eye out as I will be giving something away which is nice and festive!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love Loverdose! And have a Clarasonic on my xmas wishlist too :) x

    ReplyDelete