photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Thursday 27 December 2012

My Christmas Sales Haul.



I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I spent my day opening presents (I got some lovely bits!), having a huge fry up, playing games with the family before it was time for me to cook Christmas dinner. I don't mean to toot my own horn but it was pretty banging. I only had one mishap where I drenched myself in goose fat (cold not boiling thank heaven). After dinner we played lots more games before feeling rather tipsy and settling down to the Royle Family at about 1:30am! Boxing Day was spent watching soaps, finishing off making homemade chocolates, visiting my best friends family & shopping!

I decided not to venture out to the Boxing Day sales and opted to do it all online, big mug of baileys hot chocolates in hand. I set myself some gudielines:

I am a sucker for sales and usually get really cheap things because it's on sale and then never even wear/use them. This year I told myself to look at more expensive products that were around 50% so I know I saved a decent amount on something quite dear.

Get something you need & make sure there isn't one similar sitting in your wardrobe at home!

Aim for higher end brands or brands you haven't used before!

I was so proud that I did all this (still managed to make my Paypal account cry though!)

Here's what I got!


JD Sports - Adidas Originals Decade OG - £67.00 down to £30.00

I have needed some decent trainers for ages as I was committing fashion crimes everytime I went to the gym in my OLD Babychams. Yes Babychams! These are still girly with the sequins and will go with everything!

BONNE MINE - Face & Cheeks Colour Palette


Really liked the look of every single colour and have been wanting to try more of the brand due to my love of her tinted moisturiser.


Real Skin Foundation SPF 30, , large



This is a gel foundation which I have never tried before and the savings on this is amazing! It has SPF 30 in it so will be a great product for when it starts to get warmer!





I really wanted a khaki coat with some faux fur on it and the only other one that took my fancy was from Topshop for £70! This one is different as it has a camo print on it which I love!




Urban Outfitters - Steam Cream - £14.00 down to £7.00

Always wanted to try this so really happy to find it half off!



My star purchase. I was going to go for the tall ones but these are so much more me! I think you could pair theses with little summer dresses and look so cute! I've always wanted some but know I won't get lots of wear out of them so didn't want to spend a fortune. £47 is really reasonable for something that will last me forever and protect my feet from getting wet!

So that's a total saving of £211 on this items which I am over the moon with. I have promised myself no more sale buys as I really don't need anymore clothes or anything else so January is going to be a big saving month for! I'm going to do a spending diary and see how little I can live on as there's a few things I would love to pay off! Now I've treated myself to these goodies I have no excuse to buy!!

If you have any great sales you have found please link them below so I can share them with my friends!

1 comment:

  1. You got some amazing bargains! Love the space NK items :) xx

    ReplyDelete