photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Monday 31 December 2012

New Year Resolutions


Time to make some New Years Resolutions. Sometimes I feel I shouldn't make them as I don't really believe in them; if you want to change something in your life then you shouldn't have to wait until January 1st to sort it out. I tend to try and set them out for things I know I can do and then it gives me that little bit of motivation to stick to it. So without further ado...


1. Be Happy. This is the mantra I live my life by. Heck, it better be I have it tattooed on me. I tend to just take life as it comes, try not to regret anything and surround myself with people and things that make me happy. As I already accomplish this goal most days I would like to try and help others to be happier too.



2. Travel more. I have always been abroad at least once a year for the whole of my life. 2012 was a busy year and I just didn't make plans to go away and this would have been the only thing I would have changed. I have a few trips next year planned so I want to really get the most out of them!

3. Volunteer. I don't care what I do or how I do it but I'd like to make a little difference by helping the community.


sleep

4. Sleep. Somehow I stay awake all hours and then get up early for work. I am exhausted. I vow to go to bed before 11pm at least 2 nights a week. This will benefit me in so many ways - more energy, no dark circles under my eyes & hopefully better skin!

lipstick.

5. Get dressed up more. Okay a slightly weird one. Sometimes I will get out of bed as late as possible, rush getting ready and by 10am hate how I look and of course I've only gone and bloody forgotten my make up bag/hairbrush. I think if you feel happy with how you have dressed/done your hair or makeup etc then you can ooze a little more confidence & just have a better day. So I am going to try and piece my outfits together the night before and spend an extra 5 minutes playing with my look before I walk out of the door!




6. Save money. It just has to be done. I am going to try a spending ban starting tomorrow where I will only allow myself a maximum of £100 a week for things like petrol, going out & shopping. I have to start high otherwise I will not stick to it!

Right time to dash into town pick up my new trainers I got in the sales & grab a quick outfit for tonight! It's going to be very low key (tonight is really overrated in my opinion), a small group of us are going to a friends house for drinks & a shisha pipe haha! Thinking of a casual skater dress, thick black tights, vans and a hoody for outside (or fingers crossed my Urban Outfitters coat arrives today)!

Have a really good night whatever you get up to and here's to another great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment