photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Saturday 1 December 2012

November Favourites

A few things I have been reaching for lots this past month!
 
 
Lee Stafford Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Mist
 
I haven't done a full review of this as I feel a heat protection either works or does not. Saying that, I really like this as it's not overly scented, doesn't make hair feel greasy or crisp; it just acts as a protecter and adds a nice dash of shine. That's all you need really!
 
Benefit They're Real Mascara
 
Loving this mascara I really think it is one of the best ones out there & so totally worth the price tag. I actually got asked if I was wearing fake lashes and I was not (love my Dad's genes of long lashes)!
 
MAC Studio Scuplt Concealer
 
My skin has been one huge nightmare this month (I think a mix of working lots, late nights & cold weather are to blame) so this has been my holy grail!
 
Sleek Face Contour Kit
 
I've never been a huge blusher girl but I love a contoured golden glow even in the winter. I always think a bronzed look makes you look healthier too!
 
Ayuuri Natural Moisturising Indian Rose Face Cream
 
This huge tube is really thick and is just a lovely no bother face cream that I apply in the morning & before bed!

1 comment:

  1. I use lee stafford flat iron spray religiously! Smells amazing!!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete