photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Monday 24 December 2012

The Winterlicious Tag

Everyone and their Nan seems to be doing this festive filled tag so I am too! 


1. Favourite Winter Nail Polish?



 I tend to go for either darker reds and purples for a festive look or light blues and silvers for a snowy look! I received a Deborah Lippmann nail polish in Razzle Dazzle last year in a Glossybox which is definitely my favourite nail polish this Christmas season. It's a deep raspberry shade which glitters.

2. Favourite Winter Lip Product?


I think a red lip is really festive I only choose this when I feel bold. I like the Sleek Matte Lipstick in Vixen it really is beautiful. I've been reaching for my Revlon Just Bitten Kissable in Crush a lot too.

3. Most Worn Winter Clothing Piece



I love my Christmas Jumper sooo much but find I have been reaching for my leather jacket I got earlier this Autumn from New Look pretty much every day too.

4. Most Worn Winter Accessory



I always wear my watch so it doesn't count so I will say this scarf. I have a lot of scarfs but this is the one I grab when I'm wearing mainly black as it's nice and bright!

5. Favourite Winter Candle/Scent


Ooooh I got Yankee Candle's Cranberry Ice and I really love it. I also love the smell of tinsel.

6. Favourite Winter Beverage

I love Gingerbread Lattes, Snowballs and the new Rekorderlig Winter Cider is AMAZING!

7. All Time Favourite Christmas Movie

I don't have a favourite but The Holiday, Love Actually & Elf are definitely all contenders.

8. Favourite Christmas Song

The Christmas Song (The one that goes Chestnuts roasting on an open fire) I really love the older Christmas songs for feeling in the spirit but the newer ones are great for parties.

9. Favourite Holiday Food

Gingerbread! I only tend to eat it around Christmas time and I love it.

10. Favourite Holiday Decoration


My friend Mia got me this little buddy as a little treat and he's definitely my favourite decoration this year. He lights up too!

11. What is top of your Christmas List

I've gotten to an age where I don't really want or need anything as if I want something I tend to buy it myself it. I think perfume is always a great gift to receive as it's something I don't like buying for myself! I like funny little presents that mean something to me too! A nice big Yankee Candle wouldn't go a miss either ;) 

12. Plans for the holiday

We are having a big family do on New Years Day so Christmas Day is going to be low key. Present opening in the morning and then my sister has to go to work until 6 (She works at a pub) so I will spend the day doing things with Mum & Dad like playing on the Wii etc. I'm also cooking Christmas dinner this year (having a late one so my sister can join in after work) so that will probably take up a good part of the afternoon!


I probably won't write again until Boxing Day so I hope everyone has a lovely, happy Christmas and gets to spend some quality time with their loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment