photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Sunday 17 February 2013

February Clothing Haul.



Thought I would just show you a few things I've gotten the last couple of weeks on this sunny Sunday.


Black Skater Skirt -£16 - Topshop 

Tall Disco Pants - £30 - Topshop Tall
Perhaps not American Apparel standard but without a doubt the best dupes I have found so far! Considering Topshop usually rip me off I was so happy these are the same price as most over dupes out there!

Large arm top - £12 - Miss Guided

Peplum T-shirt- £7.99 - New Look
 I love how flattering peplum tops are and I love that this is casual! Most peplum tops are very smart and I love being more casual!

Khaki jacket - £30 - H&M

Been after a khaki jacket for ages and so happy I got this. I have worn it every day since I got it and can't even remember where my leather jacket is!
£4 - Primark

£4 - Primark
I love this Topshop rip offs with the slogan and cuffed sleeve. I mainly wear them around the house or for casual days but think I'm gunna wear one of these on the plane to Barcelona with a jumper over the top as I get really cold on planes!

Grey vest top - £4 - Primark
Necklaces - £3.99 each - New Look
Rings - £2.50 each - New Look
Phone case clutch - £4 - Primark

I love the phone cases where you can put cards in etc but refuse to pay £16 for one in certain shops. Primark have copied them and come out with a monochrome aztec print and a polka dot version. I have a thing for hamsa hands at the moment so picked up a necklace from New Look. It was BOGOF on all jewellery so I got a cross ring and necklace as well as a little peace sign ring too.


Really must stop spending as I can't wait to go to Sephora and Blanco in Barcelona, if I keep buying things I won't have anything to spend over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment