photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Thursday 14 February 2013

I heart River Island Dresses.

river island dresses


I was browsing the River Island website and found so many dresses which I adored. I think they have found the right balance for Spring dresses, fun and flirty in length but have the right amount of colour (sometimes I find dresses are too bright to wear in March/April). It's not warm enough to flash lots of skin and I doubt it will be for ages so I love the little cut outs on the dresses (especially the neck line on the red skater dress) as they show a bit of extra skin without looking slutty. The prints are amazing and I like that you can team them with black tights and a cardigan or go all out and just wear super high stilettos. I really love all of these dresses and none of them are over £40 which is a bonus. I was a bit naughty and spent a lot on the Topshop website the other lunchtime but may have to return something so I can buy one. I think any of these would be fitting for a walk down Las Ramblas and stopping for cocktails (less than 3 weeks week!) Which one is your favourite?

Note: I'm not deliberately trying to avoid mentioning Valentine's Day, heck I'm all for it. I love getting flowers (not roses, I hate them) & using the day as an excuse to do something different. This is my first single one in about 4 years and I'm planning on cooking up a nice meal with one of my besties & then watching a girly film. La Fin. 


No comments:

Post a Comment