photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Thursday 21 February 2013

Sephora Wishlist

Beautysets - Sephora Wishlist

One of the main attractions when I go to Barcelona will be going to a Sephora store. I think I will be in beauty heaven. I can no way afford all the above items but a girl can dream...

There are 3 brands I really want to try;

Fresh - In particular the brown sugar body polish and sugar lip tint in Coral.
Tarte - The Amazonian Clay Blush is a blogger favourite and I am keen to join the hype. The Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse seems like a different concept I would like to try out too!
Make Up For Ever - After reading many reviews I would love to try some sort of foundation/concealer type product as they seem to be a brilliant coverage!

The Stila colour balm lipstick comes in a great range of colours and they seem very similar to Revlon Lip Butters but as the price tag is a lot higher; hopefully a lot better! I haven't used a lot of Clinique products but I want to start investing in face masks and the Moisture Surge mask sounds as good as any.

The last thing and the thing I know I will buy over anything else is a rollerball. I don't understand why the UK market haven't caught onto this trend yet as I would rather have a lot of rollerballs at £20 a pop then one or two bottles of perfume at £40-50 a pop. I just think they are a great concept and I love carrying a perfume on me.

I hope I have enough spending money to treat myself to something but quite frankly I would rather spend my money on seeing the sights then on a make up product. Did I really just say that out loud?

No comments:

Post a Comment