photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Thursday 28 February 2013

What I Pack For a Trip - Skincare


Ahh, probably my favourite part to pack after clothes. Let's see what I've packed this time shall we? I'm so surprise all of this and my hair care have all fit into my Cath Kidston wash bag! Hurrah!

Do you think I have enough cute mini bottles?


Primark Beauty Face Wipes - Cheap and effective of getting some of the crap off my face before cleansing!

Venus Gilette Razor - For the obvious use of getting rid of unwanted hair. The Divine one is my favourite!

Soap & Glory Clean On Me & Flake Away - My favourite shower duo ever. I rub in the flake away and then use the shower creme to buff it all away. Soft, soft skin be mine.



Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter - There is nothing to moisturise my skin with. As you can tell I got mini versions of Soap and Glory things as the normal size ones are huge

Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture for Eyes - A sample from a Glossybox that I really like. I really need to start using eye creams more...

Sure Deodorant - This purchase was purely based on the cuteness of it. And I need to not be smelly on holiday, you never know I could have a holiday romance...

Johnson's Baby Oil - If I could only use product for the rest of my life it would be this, so therefore it must be packed. I use it for shaving, moisturising and removing stubborn mascara!

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo - The only face moisturiser I am taking, it's light and helps with blemishes. It's a bit warmer over in Spain so don't want anything too heavy on my face.


Oral B Satin Tape - I'm a flosser and think not enough people in the UK do it (that I know of)! 

Macleans White & Shine Toothpaste - For keeping teeth squeaky clean!

Carex Hand Gel - My friend Lyn is probably the biggest germaphobe I know and it's starting to rub off on me! Especially as I will be in a very populated city I definitely need this to stop me getting poorly!

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil -  To cleanse my skin each day!

Monu Micro-Exfoliant - Not for every day but if my skin needs a pick me up, I haven't actually used it before so will let you know how I get on.

Other things I will pack but aren't pictured cause I didn't want to bore you:

Toothbrush
Contact Lenses & Solution
Glasses
Muslin Cloths
Ear Buds
Cotton pads
A shower puffy thingy
Suntan lotion - Remind me to buy a small bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment