photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Friday 5 April 2013

LOOK Glow & Go Highlighter






LOOK Glow & Go Highlighter was a slight impulse buy when I was wandering through Superdrug about a 7 months ago. It was definitely a one minute wander and made it to the bottom of drawers very quickly. I found it whilst having a clear out about 2 weeks ago and I'm hooked. Powder is something that is rarely used in my daily routine and I've been embracing natural, dewy skin for a while now.

There are three ways to wear this product; on it's without foundation, under foundation for a all over glow or on top of foundation above the cheek bones (my personal favourite way to wear it). I apply by using my Real Technique's buffing brush and dabbing it along my cheekbones and then blend.

The colour is a pale pink colour with quite a bit of gold shimmer (think Benefit's High Beam) so steer clear if you aren't a fan of shimmer! I'm not sure if you can see the effect so well in the photos above but the last one shows how it  highlights along the wrist slightly. It's very subtle and I wouldn't suggest building it up because the whole point is a small hint of shine above the cheekbone.

This is a really good dupe for High Beam so you should try this out before spending the £21 at the Benefit counter. You can pick up LOOK's Glow & Go for £8 in Superdrug here. Oh and LOOK products are on 3 for 2 right now. Don't blame me if you spend lots though, ok?



No comments:

Post a Comment