photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Sunday 7 April 2013

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Fresh & Foamy Body Wash





Oh hayyy there new Soap & Glory product. Of course you had to me in my possession. I didn't even need a new shower gel; that's how loyal I am to the brand. So say hello to the Sugar Crush Fresh & Foamy Body Wash

Even though the Sugar Crush scrub isn't my favourite of all the Soap and Glory scrubs, I always loved the scent. My favourite body wash by the brand is Clean On Me which is really moisturising but more of an evening gel as the scents are relaxing rather than refreshing. With my new job on the horizon and having to wake up a whole hour earlier than I used to, I need something to wake me up in the morning alongside my flask of coffee! And what isn't to like about washing with a body wash that smells like mojitos?

As with most S&G products they provide lots of oils to really nourish your skin and this one is no different with Lime and Omega Veggie Oil included. Sometimes I feel oils don't allow the product to go foamy but this isn't the case here; I love that it lasts ages and gives enough foam to last a few minutes to you can enjoy shower time! 

As with all their shower gels, S&G provide a large 500ml bottle which always last around 2 months so are definitely worth the price. £6.50 isn't really that bad when you get a good quality product and I run through a bottle of Radox shower gel in like 2 weeks as you need lots for a foamy shower!

If you want to try the body wash pick it up from Boots here!

No comments:

Post a Comment