1. Bank Holiday BBQ's with friends with drinks flowing, decent food and joking around all day.
2. I've thoroughly enjoyed doing some outdoor runs when the weather is nice around the local parks.
3. Visiting Rome & spending some quality time with my family exploring the city.
4. I've really loved getting closer to some of my friends and have made some brilliant memories with them.
5. Pub garden evenings. And cider. Because who doesn't love that combination.
6. Eating later and in the garden most evenings with Mum, Dad & Keira rather than in front of the TV.
7. Going to my first festival and absolutely loving it.
8. Getting home from a night out when it's light out.
9. Iced Caramel Macchiatos. The meaning of true love.
10. Looking forward to doing it all again next Summer.