photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Saturday 24 August 2013

If I could only choose one ..... Tag!

Fave Make up!



So I've been tagged by Amber over at Amber's Beauty Talk to take part in this tag. Basically I have to choose one and only one of each make up category which is going to be very difficult. Here it goes....


Primer
I've only dabbled with a couple of primer in all the time I've worn makeup. Benefit's Porefessional really keeps your make up stay put all day and it has the silkiest texture. Saying that one I absolutely used to love was GOSH's Velvet Touch Foundation Primer. It makes your skin flawless and so soft, in fact I can't remember why I ever stopped wearing it. So yeah, the GOSH one. 

Base Product
After a year of really focusing on skincare I am finding I use less and less base products on my skin. I do think if you are going to spend lots of money on one product it should be foundation but I've been quite lucky that I've found a few high street foundations that I love. I think Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum would be top of my list right now. It's a medium coverage which gives a glowing finish without being too dewy. 

Concealer
MAC's Studio Finish Concealer. I just haven't found anything else that can beat it (especially under my eyes)!

 Powder
Ooooh a tough one. Been love love loving KIKO's Sunproof Powder Foundation but I always go make to MAC's Mineralize Skin Finish as I find it's a light coverage that doesn't make you look cakey. Plus I don't really wear a lot of powder.

Blush
I have an Accessorize blush which is a dupe for Benefit's Coralista which is by far my most used one. I think it's discontinued though but so obviously I would go for the Benefit on. Ooooh but I am partial to NARS Deep Throat. (I am finding this tag waaay to difficult)!

Bronzer & Highlighter
I can throw these two categories together because they are in the same product. Sleek's Contour Kit in Medium. Hands down. I love Sleek as the really cater for girls of different ethnicities and I can never find a bronzer dark enough to contour my face but they have the perfect shade!

Make Up Brush
Uh oh. This is the hardest one. I love Real Techniques so much I think I own every single brush. I'm going to go for the buffing brush. It blends foundation beautifully and is a godsend for cream blushers.

Eyebrow Product
I change the actual product I use on my brows quite a lot but I always use the Real Techniques Eyebrow Brush for flawless application. 

Eyeshadow (Single)
I only really have Urban Decay's Naked palette but my favourite within the palette is definitely Toasted.

Eyeliner
Ohhh, probably Maybelline's Gel Liner purely for staying power!

Mascara
I usually go for Maybelline's Volum Express Colossal but Benefit's They're Real is hands down the best mascara I've ever used.

Lipstick, Lip Gloss or Lip Stain
Oh god, can't I have separate categories for these? Ok. Revlon's Lip Butters. Shiny, pigmented and great colours. No I cannot pick just one colour. Go away. 

Lipliner
Not really a product I have many of but I have a couple of Sephora ones I enjoy using. I have it in shades of pink but the red one is the most loved. 

Lipbalm
The Body Shop's Hemp Lip Protector. My saviour when it comes to dry winter lips. 

Nail Polish
I'm a nail polish hoarder and my favourite changes with the season. I think my all time favourite is Models Own Hedonist, an almost neon orange/red which really brightens up any outfit when I wear it.

I tag:

Em at Em Talks
Francis at Francis Dodson
Chloe at Peace, Love & Chloe
Amy at The Pretty Vain

If anyone else would like to do this tag please link your responses down below as I would love to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment