photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Halloween Tag.

I'm back with a fun Halloween tag I found online. I've spent my evening carving a pumpkin for a competition at work tomorrow and eating sweets so felt this is totally appropriate.




1. What is your favorite Halloween movie?
I love Practical Magic. I'm not a huge fan of scary films but do have a fondness for the Scary Movie films even if everyone else hates them.

2. 1-10, how much do you enjoy Halloween?
10. It's the only day adults get to play dress up. Please it means 2 days until my birthday!

3. What is your fondest Halloween memory?
Trick and treating with my sister when we were kids. We used to go out all dressed up then get back and bargain with each other to swap the sweets we didn't like. 

4. Have you always been a Halloween lover?
Yes, my parents aren't all that into it but they always took us out until we were old enough to go on our own.

5. How do you get into the Halloween spirit? 
I think a good party always gets me ready and seeing toffee apples in the shops!

6. Favorite Halloween decorations?
Pumpkins are the best!

7. Favorite halloween/fall scent?
I love the smell of caramel around this time of year.

8. Favorite candy?
Toffee Apples or Honeycomb at this time of year.

9. Vampires or zombies?
Vampires.

10. What is your weird/odd fear?
I'm very scared of crabs and have a fear of pure cotton wool touching me. It makes my skin crawl.

11. Last but not least, do you believe in ghosts?
Yes and I believe I've seen one too. 

If anyone wants to take part in this let me know as I would love to read your answers! I'm being very boring as I have lots of plans this weekend so am actually just getting my nails done on Halloween. Sorry how old am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment