photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Monday 9 December 2013

Diesel Loverdose




Diesel Loverdose

My sister kindly got me Diesel Loverdose for my birthday last month; it's a perfume I've always tested and loved but never bought. Firstly let's admire the packaging - not so much the box the gift set came in but the bottle itself. It's edgy and sharp but still feminine and I really like it. Sometimes perfumes with pinky coloured bottles can look a little too girly but I think this bottle really represents the fragrance. It knocks over pretty easily though!

Scent wise it opens with Mandarin and star anise which makes it quite spicy and citrusy but then it settles into a more floral and sweet scent of vanilla, gardenia and my all time favourite jasmine. It also includes woody notes. I love super sweet scents but this is a lovely night out perfume because it's slightly musky among all the sweetness. 

One thing I love about the gift set is that the shower gel and body lotion it comes which is actually good. So many of them aren't good on my skin or smell way too much like the perfume. These work well but only have a subtle hint of Loverdose throughout so a definite winner in my book. 

I think most girls would love this perfume so you could always pick it up from Boots for £28.99 as a beautiful Christmas present.

No comments:

Post a Comment