photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Monday 3 March 2014

The Fairytale Tag.

Taken from Pinterest. Please let me know if this is your image and would like me to take it down.


I found this tag over on Jennie's Blog  and thought it is such a lovely one, really different to anything I've seen in ages. I hope you enjoy and I tag anyone who stumbles across this post!



Snow White - Do you consider yourself beautiful?

I'm happy with the way I look most days. We all have bad days & good days. I think we all (well me) compare ourselves to celebrities and models on TV and therefore have an unrealistic view on what is beautiful.

Cinderella - Do you have a curfew?
No, although I do still live with my parents so I don't take the piss and come in after midnight on weekdays. On Weekends however I have no issue with falling through the door in my heels on at 5am and raising all kinds of hell.

Sleeping Beauty - How many hours do you sleep at night?
I always get a minimum of 7 and on average get 8.5 a night. I'm not a massive ones for lie ins but find a pre Saturday night nap is a right treat.

Rapunzel - Do you love being outside?
Yes. I would much rather be outside than inside but unfortunately don't have many friends that feel the same way. I live for Summer's eating my BBQ dinner al fresco with my family and feeling some warmth on my skin.

Red Riding Hood - Do you trust strangers easily?
Yes. For all I know they could be my one true love or my next BFF. I remember in Barcelona me and my sister made friends with some boys in a bar and ended up sitting with them all night and having the best night & that would never have happened if we didn't let our guard down and just speak to them. I think you can tell whether you are going to get along with within about 10 minutes and then it's just a matter of using your intuition. 

The Wolf and the Seven Young Kids - Are you easily fooled?
I don't think so. I like to think I'm very switched on and can read people really well. However we've all been a victim of a momentarily lapse of common sense where we have fallen for something totally ridiculous, haven't we?

Beauty and the Beast - What makes someone beautiful in your eyes?
Someone who is smart, ambitious, kind and funny. 

The Little Mermaid - What would you sacrifice for love?
Everything apart from my dignity and family/friends. 

The Frog Prince - What do you find disgusting?
Cheaters. And people who treat others like crap.

Jack and the Beanstalk - Do you have any plants?
No. Mum kills anything green which passes through our door. Me & my Sister may try to tend to a tomato or strawberry plant this year though as love going to our Grandparents and picking their cherry tomatoes for lunch.

Puss in Boots - Do you have pets? If not, do you want them?
I used to have a cat called Slippers and hamsters named Chip & Dale. I would like another pet but I couldn't give them the attention they deserve right now.

Bluebeard - What is your weak point?
I care too much. There's times where I should have walked away and didn't. I let people rely on me a lot and they aren't always there for me to rely on when it comes to me needing them. 

Pinocchio - What is your biggest wish?
To live a life full of love and happiness.

Peter Pan - What is your mental age?
I would say 23 (my actual age). I know what's what but I'm not wise beyond my years. I think I learn so much about life each and every year.

The Star Money - What is your most valuable possession?
My Nan's vintage perfume bottles. She gifted them to me when I was 18 and I remember loving them so much on her dressing table when I was younger. They are those old fashion ones with the pumpy things. I keep them in a box safe & sound until I have my own house to display them proudly.

Gold Mary & Pitch Mary - Are you a hard worker or a lazy one?
Not to toot my own horn but hard. I'm extremely ambitious and would never want to let my work down by being lazy. 

The Snow Queen - Who is your best friend? What would you do for them?
I'm blessed to have 4 people I could go to for absolutely anything. My Mum, Keira (my Sister) are my family and they know most things. Then there's Lyn & Mia, they know everything. We don't judge each other and are there at a moments notice if needed. And that's what is most important to me. 

The Princess and the Pea - Are you sensitive?
Yes but people don't tend to think this of me. 

Godfather Death - What qualities make a good parent?
I'm not a parent so can't comment but these are qualities I think make my parents pretty great;
- Being there for us for absolutely anything but being able to set us straight when we make F***ed up decisions.
- Teaching us the importance of responsibility 
- Instilling the values of friendship and showing us how important friendship is
- Teaching us the importance of good taste in music.

The Twelve Dancing Princesses / The Worn-Out Dancing Shoes - Do you like parties?
Hell Yes!

The Emperor's New Clothes - Do you care a lot about your clothing?
Yes. I love fashion and clothes but that doesn't mean I dress in high end designers. I just like to dress up. That's not to say I haven't gone round to my friend's house in trackies and a pyjama top on more than one occasions. I dress appropriately for the situation.

The Brave Little Tailor - Do you consider yourself brave? 
I think if I needed to be I would be. It's been a long time since I've had to be brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment