photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Beauty: Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Unapologetic







I say it every time I buy a lip crayon but seriously I love them. They are just so easy to use and there are so many types. When Revlon launched the matte formula I was intrigued but I have been let down by so many matte products I decided to lay off buying one. I spotted Unapologetic one lazy afternoon and was looking for something a bit bright and different. 

I love the colour; it's a coral but almost sways a bit red/pink on the lips. It's really stunning especially against a monochrome outfit or all black. I find it goes best with a flawless base with black eyeliner and no other colours on the face. I don't own a colour like this but I would say it's a little similar to MAC's Viva Glam Nicki but less pink and more orange or MAC's Impassioned.

Formula this is one of the best matte lip products I've used. It doesn't cling to dry patches at all, isn't flaky and stays on for ages without budging. It is completely matte so I would still recommend prepping your lips before wearing because everyone's attention will be drawn to your lips and you want them to look good! I love how creamy the product is (it contains triple butter; shea, coconut & mango) so it doesn't completely set dry to your lips which is a good thing to keep it looking freshly applied.

I frickin' love this product and it's definitely my statement lip of choice for Summer 2014...now point me to the nearest beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment