photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Saturday 19 April 2014

Lifestyle: Rachel's Baby Shower.





Me and the lovely Mummy to be.




I'm the one in the blue socks, yellow onesie and cap! 










I had such a lovely afternoon and evening yesterday celebrating my friend's Rachel's Baby Shower. It was my first ever baby shower so wasn't sure what to expect apart from lots of baby filled fun. My friend Tammie organised everything and did the most amazing job of keeping us entertained and mingling so a massive well done to her!

We played so many games such as pass the parcel with a nursery rhyme theme, guess the baby food, guess who baby pictures were which, a Mr & Mrs competition and a Photo Booth with homemade props! We also were treated to scones and the cake was almost too beautiful to eat. Almost. Rachel is expecting a girl so pink was the theme of the day including some delicious pink lemonade and pink & white marshmallows. 

It was such a nice afternoon and it's making me super excited to go to my cousin's baby shower next weekend (I'm surrounded by babies) to celebrate with my family. Rachel is the first of my group of school friends to have a baby and we all knew she would be the first; she's going to be the most amazing mum and we all cannot wait to greet little Amelia into the world (hopefully on May 27th as that's when I have predicted).



No comments:

Post a Comment