photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Thursday 24 July 2014

Fashion: Nike Blazers Liberty Edition




I've always wanted a pair of Nike Blazers. As much I hate to admit it I can be a bit of a sheep when it comes to fashion, if there's a trend I like I'll be all over it however I seem to take the plunge with things about 3 months after everyone else. And when I do join in I like to put my twist on it...like these.

When I saw Liberty where joining up with Nike for a collection I waited and waited until the release date and of course they sold out everywhere online. Not living in London meant I checked daily for online stockists to have them in but it was not to be. Cue me dragging my friend Andy around Soho to find me a pair after the first England world cup match (we were slightly hungover so big thumbs up for that)! 

I finally found some in Topshop's Oxford Circus store and spent a while deciding if I could justify spending £95.00 on them; Andy and two shop assistants insisted they were perfect for me. So of course I got them. There's only one print available but on a variety of styles. I personally love the print, it's not too girly (these are in fact unisex) but still more feminine than the other blazers out there. They look amazing with jeans and denim shorts.

I am so happy I took the plunge with these although they are more of display piece; in which I mean you wouldn't want to get these ruined at a festival or a muddy park but they are great for anything without lots of dirt (they are just too pretty to ruin).

Now if Liberty were to put their brighter prints on some more blazers I could see my bank balance having a very big problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment