I'm on the plane over to Spain for a bit of summer sun before Autumn starts! I packed way to late and am pretty sure none of my outfits match and to top it off I had a right old mare in the departure lounge. Here are my tips for you based on what just happened:
2. Plan what you would like to buy. I get so excited at the prospect of all the crap I might buy (and definitely don't need) that I end up overwhelmed and not buying a thing, except for hand cream. I was after a NARS counter but I know there's one in Sephora near Las Ramblas.
3. Buy a drink. I'm parched on this plane & reuse to pay €3.00 for a mini can of diet coke.
4. If you already regret not buying Benefit's They're Real Push Up Liner, you definitely should have bought it.
5. Should have got the Bose Mint headphones too. £139 is a lot for something which could be put towards a new MK bag.
6. Basically just buy what the hell you want; you are on holiday after all.